This is a webinar delivered in partnership with District Hall on March 25, 2020
It’s a stressful time to be a founder. So much uncertainty and so much risk to your startup. Your best-laid plans for the year have just been scrambled. You need to be able to spot declining metrics before it’s too late, manage your cash runway, and make hard decisions to weather the storm.
In this session, we’ll apply our Pivot to Profitability framework to help you develop the plan you need to respond quickly and decisively to a rapidly changing situation.
Concepts covered include:
- Focusing on your sales funnel to spot early indications of trouble
- Setting up an assessment framework to measure the KPIs that matter
- Rooting out resource-draining initiatives
- Making difficult decisions to reduce your cash burn rate
- Identifying new growth opportunities as business and consumer behavior changes in times of rapid disruption
- Strategies for managing founder mental health